Pages

Saturday, November 11, 2017

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Studio Katia


Hello everyone, I'm so excited to be taking part in the 25 Days of Christmas Tag Hop!  Today Studio Katia is guesting!  You can find information on how to participate here!

I decided to make shaker tags using SK Iridescent Clear Crystals as my filler. I started by cutting 6 of the Studio Katia Dotted Shaker Tag 1 Using Ranger Oxide inks in blue, green and red shades, I inked up all 6 pieces.  I then cut the window out using the same die set and glued in my acetate sheet and added foam tape to make my window complete. 

I added the crystals and sealed the shaker. I colored the package from Origami Winter stamp set in 3 colors to match the tags, fussy cut them and glued them on the front of the tag. I stamped my sentiment using the Origami Winter set as well.  Lastly I added some eyelash yarn to match.  

I think these are very simple but pretty and will really dress up your packages!  Thanks so much for stopping! 










20 comments:

  1. Wow! Adorable shaker Xmas tags!!! Really cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so great. Love the design, color, and they’re shakers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Festive and fun, and I love the eyelash yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tags are lovely, Amanda. I love the shaker element with the sequins inside. Super creative and fun. Thanks for sharing your talents.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your bright and cheerful shaker tags. These just say "fun holiday" to you!!! I also love the fibers you used at the top of each tag. FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Amanda, how fun would these be on a gift! The colours are amazing and a little shaker tag would just make a gift even more special, IMHO. Very good work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't made any shakers that small.
    they are terrific. Love the fuzzy
    ribbon.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so adorable and I love the extra shaker aspect!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a sweet trio of shaker tags !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the eyelash yarn really put these beauties over the top!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable shaker tags - love the sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These shaker tags are so much fun! You did a great job coloring the presents and the eyelash yarn and sequins looks great on them!

    ReplyDelete