Pages

Friday, June 30, 2017

Newton's Nook Designs - Newton Rides West



Hi everyone!  Today I'm up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog with an extra project for June.  Have you stopped by the store to see the new June release yet?  Here's a link to check it out! Newton's Nook Designs Online Store

I so enjoyed working with the new products this month, I decided to use some of the images from Newton Rides West again!

I started by die cutting a smaller rectangle using watercolor paper. I prefer the Strathmore Bristol Smooth Surface for most of my watercolor projects and that's what I've used here.  I took a wide head brush and using distress inks, created the ombre effect behind the images. I die cut and copic colored my Newton kitties and cactus.  I used the Wanted sentiment up above and then two different sentiments below.  I used some grid and ombre papers from my stash to use as my base layer.  

I hope you've enjoyed my Newton cards today!  I love reading your comments, so thank you for taking the time to leave them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment